Henry David Thoreau (1817 – 1862) was american writer, philosopher and supporter of civil disobedience as the only way that the individual can fight against the growing and unjust state power. Thoreau was a controversial writer, but today we can learn a lot from his essays, especially in this time of growing state power. One […]Continue Reading ...
Source: zengardner.com I love the expression, “What if they had a war and nobody came?” I feel the same about the matrix and the awakening. What if the matrix had nowhere to manifest? Our idea of self is contrived. It’s broadcast at us from birth and reinforced by the world around us. It’s on this […]Continue Reading ...
“Greece is just the tip of the iceberg. France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland are all facing unsustainable debt loads. This will come to a head eventually. The way the crisis unfolds in Greece is setting precedent. This is why the Euro group is taking such a hard line approach to Greece. The last thing […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."