Source: RT I’m confused about quite a lot of things going on in the world. The West is supposed to be fighting ISIS, yet seems keener on toppling a government which is fighting ISIS. A refugee crisis caused by Western interventions is being used as a pretext for more Western wars. Elite media commentators keen […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Activistpost By Brandon Turbeville As the migrant crisis in Europe grows ever more precarious, violence between security personnel and immigrants reaches a new level and tension between citizens and non-citizens inches higher and higher, any informed observer should be asking themselves the question – “What is the ultimate goal here?” The immigration crisis has […]Continue Reading ...
Zilhad Suljanović, porijeklom iz Sanskog Mosta, udomio je izbjeglice u svojoj diskoteci u Austriji, a planira se brinuti za njih pet godina. Suljanović je istakao da je bilo teško osvojiti povjerenje izbjeglica, jer su jako ponosne i ne vjeruju ljudima. Pročitaj članak ovdje>>>Continue Reading ...
Source: Wakingtimes With all the mainstream media mental junk food now feeding humanity almost daily guaranteed lies in order to secure the stated agendas of the new world order, I want to pose a divider question. That’s a name I made up for a question that is sure to divide people. Nevertheless, a question that […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Humansarefree.com Written by Michael Snyder Why does the Russian media seem to be far more on the ball than the mainstream media in the United States much of the time? Could it be possible that Russian reporters have more freedom to talk about important issues than reporters that work for the major […]Continue Reading ...
Veoma dobar dokumentarac o realnosti, kvantnoj fizici i o mnogim drugim stvarima. Ko smo, odakle smo i šta je stvarnost…Continue Reading ...
Source: Michael Snyder, September 6th, 2015 Why are the global elite buying extremely remote compounds that come with their own private airstrips in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the planet? And why did they start dumping stocks like crazy earlier this year? Do they know something that the rest of us […]Continue Reading ...
Source: wsj.com The Danish government has taken out advertisements in the Lebanese press conveying a blunt message: Refugees are not welcome in the small Nordic nation. First published in four Lebanese newspapers Monday, the advertisements list some of the steps Denmark’s new right-leaning government has taken to toughen its immigration laws, including a 50% cut […]Continue Reading ...
Source: By Finian Cunningham In what is being described as the worse refugee crisis in Europe since the Second World War, tens of thousands of desperate migrants are streaming across EU borders. They have risked their lives to get there, only to be then attacked by EU «border police», or else targeted by racist street […]Continue Reading ...
Ethan Indigo Smith (with Andy Whiteley) Source: ZenGardner.com “Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you.” ~ Pericles. Everything is ultimately political these days, but everything is firstly biological. Yet, ignoring our biology and our humanity, the military-industrial complex, with all its toxic modalities, still claims to operate […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem... 0.81 views per day
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media... 0.38 views per day
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not... 0.35 views per day
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos... 0.33 views per day
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo... 0.27 views per day
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus... 0.25 views per day
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević 0.20 views per day
- Poslije svega ostaje ljubav Danas sam bila na godišnici smrti jedne veoma drage oso... 0.13 views per day
- Once Upon a Time in Balkans – Lessons From Yugoslav War Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on... 0.12 views per day
- Magic Mushrooms Finally Being Accepted As Viable Treatment For Depression Source: 0.11 views per day
- Dokumentarni film “Thrive” – šta znamo i ne znamo o našem društvu? "Thrive" je nekonvencionalni dokumentarni film koji pok... 0.11 views per day
- Psychology of obedience! Psychology of obedience and war! Wa... 0.11 views per day
- Grbava staza iskrene spoznaje Napisao 0.09 views per day
- Sezona šipka Jesen je prepuna plodova koji su puni vitamina i koje u... 0.08 views per day
- Brainwashing versus Education: The West Spreads “Intellectual Idiocy” This is a well written article and pretty realistic obs... 0.08 views per day
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."