Europe has been struggling with a major migrant crisis as hundreds of thousands refugees flee war-torn regions of the Middle East and North Africa. Over 710,000 migrants entered the bloc during the first nine months of 2015, according to the EU border agency Frontex. Source: European Commission Predicts 3Mln Refugees Will Enter EU by End […]Continue Reading ...
This story of a Syrian refugee in Montenegro may give you clues to the two most peculiar questions addressed to asylum-seekers in Europe. Source: Syrian Refugee: ‘Russia is Fighting Terrorists, US is Looking for Oil’Continue Reading ...
Predivan video o ljudima, o našoj povezanosti sa prirodom i sa sadašnjim momentom. Život je čudo!Continue Reading ...
The Corporation is a Canadian documentary from 2003. The film was nominated for over 26 international awards. It won the World Cinema Audience Award: Documentary at the Sundance Film Festival, 2004, along with a Special Jury Award at theInternational Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam (IDFA) in 2003 and 2004. It is currently being shown at the Copenhagen CPH:DOX film […]Continue Reading ...
Od Europske unije svi očekujemo pomirenje: da se ohlade nacionalističke strasti i da nacionalromantičarske ideje odu u muzej. Jer svi su na Balkan ugroženi od neke druge nacije, i svi balkanski narodi nešto kukaju: ili nemaju dovoljno prostora ili su im manjine negdje ugrožene piše DAMIR PILIĆ, Slobodna Dalmacija, 14. 02. 2009 Koje su, […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."