Project 101010 interviews some of today’s leading experts in the field of human consciousness and explores the question – Pill or Perception?Continue Reading ...
Source: psychologytoday, by Marilyn Wedge Ph.d. The Latin word “placebo” means “I shall please.” The word occurs in the Latin translation of Psalm 116: “I shall please the dead in the land of the living.” In the Middle Ages, hired mourners chanted this line in the Vespers for the Dead. Because the mourners were hired, […]Continue Reading ...
Source: www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk by P L Chang Every human being on Earth is familiar with water, because each of us drink it almost everyday and it is found in nearly every place on Earth. According to certain experts, our bodies and planet Earth are made of roughly 70 percent water. Even though we are very familiar with […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- New Italian Documentary About Chemtrails! Chemtrails the secret war “ This docum...
- Research Reveals How Sugar CAUSES Cancer Written By:
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."