Powerful words and beautiful video! Read the article here>>>Continue Reading ...
This video breaks down in simple terms the only way “those in power” can stay in power. It’s not as complex at it may seem. They need us more than we need them.Continue Reading ...
“Thrive” je nekonvencionalni dokumentarni film koji pokušava da razjasni šta se dešava u svijetu prateći novac i na tom putu otkrivajući kako su moć i manipulacija mišljenjem protkani kroz sve aspekte ljudskog života. Film je objavljen u novembru 2011 godine i do sada ga je pogledalo više od osam miliona ljudi. (YouTube) Film je napravio […]Continue Reading ...
Kako napraviti sopstvene mjenice? Recent South African Presidential candidate from the Ubuntu Party, Michael Tellinger, who runs on a platform of radical financial reform explains how he successfully created and paid the banks with his own promissory notes. Please pay close attentions to the details – you can download a copy of the generic Promissory […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."