This is a well written article and pretty realistic observations of our modern world that, for those awake and living in the cities, may look more and more like a dystopian movie where people are turning into robot-like creatures that live for the system, which constantly keeps them dumbed down by many different means: consumerism, […]Continue Reading ...
Source: vigilantcitizen.com The magazine The Economist published an issue named “The World in 2015″. On the cover are odd images : A mushroom cloud, the Federal Reserve in a game called “Panic” and much more. I wouldn’t normally dedicate an entire article analyzing the cover of a publication, but this isn’t any publication. […]Continue Reading ...
A NASA-funded study looked at factors that cause a civilization to collapse. In the past 5,000 years, many advanced societies have collapsed, resulting in hundreds of years of decline and regression. Basing their model on how predators and prey interact, the scientists concluded that societies that collapsed had two factors in common: overconsumption of […]Continue Reading ...
Read the aricle in the Waking TimesContinue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- New Italian Documentary About Chemtrails! Chemtrails the secret war “ This docum...
- Research Reveals How Sugar CAUSES Cancer Written By:
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."