Predivan video o ljudima, o našoj povezanosti sa prirodom i sa sadašnjim momentom. Život je čudo!Continue Reading ...
Veoma dobar dokumentarac o realnosti, kvantnoj fizici i o mnogim drugim stvarima. Ko smo, odakle smo i šta je stvarnost…Continue Reading ...
Source: Collective-evolution.com When you were little, were you afraid of the dark? Most of us were. And I doubt we ever thought to question this fear. We were almost naturally taught to be afraid of the dark, because the dark is full of unknown things that might hurt us. But what usually happened when you […]Continue Reading ...
(Preporučila Vesna – hvala!) Izvor: atma.hr Pogledate li u oči bilo kojeg živog bića, primijetit ćete tamo jednu prisutnost koja se prirodno i mirno odmara sama u sebi u trenucima prije nego se aktivira um sa svim njegovim pričama i misaonim procesima i koja se opet uspostavlja nakon što um iscrpi sve svoje zalihe jada, […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."