Danish voters reject proposal to give up their exemption from a list of EU justice and home affairs laws Source: The Telegraph Denmark delivers snub to Brussels with ‘no’ in EU rules referendumContinue Reading ...
Europe has been struggling with a major migrant crisis as hundreds of thousands refugees flee war-torn regions of the Middle East and North Africa. Over 710,000 migrants entered the bloc during the first nine months of 2015, according to the EU border agency Frontex. Source: European Commission Predicts 3Mln Refugees Will Enter EU by End […]Continue Reading ...
“Greece is just the tip of the iceberg. France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland are all facing unsustainable debt loads. This will come to a head eventually. The way the crisis unfolds in Greece is setting precedent. This is why the Euro group is taking such a hard line approach to Greece. The last thing […]Continue Reading ...
Source: By Finian Cunningham In what is being described as the worse refugee crisis in Europe since the Second World War, tens of thousands of desperate migrants are streaming across EU borders. They have risked their lives to get there, only to be then attacked by EU «border police», or else targeted by racist street […]Continue Reading ...
by Vladan Cukvas Well, the time will tell, but I have a word to say before the time For more than a century L. Frank Baum wrote the famous novel “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”, which most people are familiar with through the 1939 film adaptation “The Wizard of OZ”. At the first glance the […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."