By Max Igan – Surviving the Matrix – Episode 277 – American Voice Radio, December 16th, 2016 – http://thecrowhouse.comContinue Reading ...
Source: The Mind Unleashed The justice-seeking community are a funny bunch. We’ve all got our differences, including the various ‘beliefs’ we have, but ultimately we’re on the same team. You’d think we would be acting like it too, but unfortunately we’re not. It’s clear that the divide and conquer strategy is in full swing, even […]Continue Reading ...
One of the best talks on cannabis. Very relevant and inspiring talk from Max Igan (The Crowhouse)! Listen and share!Continue Reading ...
Listen and be empowered! We are all just man, and no certificate and words on a piece of paper can deny that you are free and that no one has authority over you but yourself.Continue Reading ...
Max Igan talks about the world today. There is lot to learn from this wonderful man. “Violent revolution will not achieve anything … Anger and violence and screaming out rethoric is so ineffective in dealing with this situation. You have got to remain calm and simply speak truthfully and call things for what they are. […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."