Source: Zen Gardner By Zen Gardner I often pose the question why more people aren’t voicing their outrage and concerns about what’s going on in the world regarding the many programs being executed upon humanity in plain sight to all. I know this isn’t always easy to present to others, especially in certain circumstances, the most […]Continue Reading ...
Spencer Cathart je napravio moćan dokumentarac o svijetu koji vidi oko sebe. Mlad i strastan on vidi stvari onakve kakve jesu i u svom kratkom filmu koji traje samo 8 minuta uspio je da prikaže trenutno stanje stvari postavljajući pitanja o našim shvatanjima slobode, obrazovanja, politike, moći, statusa, klime i o našem odnosu prema prirodi […]Continue Reading ...
source: Stormcloudsgathering As humans we’ve all been conditioned to view three dimensional space as absolute, time as a single, linear progression, and our experiences as reality itself. Such conditioning obviously serves a purpose in in day to day life, but when one seeks to understand the true nature of reality and our place within it, […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."