By Natasa UN general assembly held in New York these days was not only about Putin’s and Obama’s disagreements, it was also about implementation of Global Sustainable Development Goals, called Agenda 30, which are to be reached by 2030. You can read about these goals here. At first glance these goals sound quite good and humane as […]Continue Reading ...
Source: SusanRosenthal.com Image by John Ledger In the normal course of its functioning, capitalism deprives, injures, sickens and kills millions of people. What prevents the dispossessed from rising up to end this oppressive social arrangement? To sustain itself, the ruling class erects institutions of social control backed by ideas that justify the way things […]Continue Reading ...
A new report on child homelessness in America finds that 2.5 million children experience homelessness annually. Read article hereContinue Reading ...
Source: Truth-out.org Data released by the anti-poverty charity Oxfam suggests that the world’s wealthiest 80 people are on track to own more than the poorer half of the world’s population (some 3.5 billion) by 2016. That’s not a reflection of a glitch in our economic system, says David Harvey, professor at the City University of […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."