Great talk by activists and independent researchers Ole Dammegaad and Zen Gardner on Pineconeutopia. Question everything, especially what comes from mainstream media. Be serious with what you do but do not lose the sense of humor. Listen and share!Continue Reading ...
The UN agency’s new winter plan anticipates as many as 5,000 arrivals to reach Greece each day from Turkey from now until February 2016. Source: hrt.hrContinue Reading ...
source: Huffingtonpost By Signe Wenneberg Welcome to Denmark! I don’t think we will ever forget this week. The love exchanged between people who never met before. The determination with which our motorways were marched. The sense of community that so quickly arose from all the initiatives coming together as one great wave. There will always […]Continue Reading ...
Source: wsj.com The Danish government has taken out advertisements in the Lebanese press conveying a blunt message: Refugees are not welcome in the small Nordic nation. First published in four Lebanese newspapers Monday, the advertisements list some of the steps Denmark’s new right-leaning government has taken to toughen its immigration laws, including a 50% cut […]Continue Reading ...
This story of a Syrian refugee in Montenegro may give you clues to the two most peculiar questions addressed to asylum-seekers in Europe. Source: Syrian Refugee: ‘Russia is Fighting Terrorists, US is Looking for Oil’Continue Reading ...
Source: theantimedia.org, 4. 9. 2015 United Kingdom — Less than a month ago, a group of British volunteers began a new community group to show solidarity with the refugees trapped in squalid tents in the French port of Calais. Mid-August saw the launch of the CalAid campaign, which used Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It was quickly […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."