Have you ever wandered what beeing an anarchist really means? It actually means teaking full responsibility for all your actions, to be your own ruler, and that is very hard, but is a way to freedom.
Couple of days ago I listened to this amazing speech about being a human, about human responsibility and how easy it is to be ruled and how difficult it is to be free. I had to listen to it a couple of times. It is provoking but very relevant for our time, when we see more and more people asking more and more questions about everything. New Blogs and alternative media are popping out on the internet as we speak.
Why do we need rulers, leaders, politicians? What is society and tax system. Whom does laws really protect? Why are we letting so many wars be fought in our name?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- New Italian Documentary About Chemtrails! Chemtrails the secret war “ This docum...
- Research Reveals How Sugar CAUSES Cancer Written By:
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."