By Natasa Palestinian word-artist Rafeef Ziadah tells a poem about life, Palestinian suffering and the world that just can not see. The poem is a response to a journalist who asked: “don’t you think it would be better if you just stop teaching your children to hate”.Continue Reading ...
Rubikonova kocka … Pretpostavke? Genijalno!Continue Reading ...
By Anastasia Pantsios, Waking Times Maybe it’s the idea of saving money on home heating. Maybe it’s about beingenvironmentally friendly. Or maybe it’s just that the object in question is sleek, spare and a bit mysterious-looking. Whatever the reason, the Egloo home heater, an idea hatched by Italian entrepreneur Mario Zagaria who calls himself an […]Continue Reading ...
Napisala Nataša Odrasli smo prijatelju. I to u kakav svijet smo odrasli moj prijatelju. Kažu nam da nam je dobro i da je prije bilo puno gore. Možda i jeste bilo gore, Ali mi ne možemo suditi o tome jer tamo nismo bili. Mi samo znamo kako je sada. Sada je naizgled sve u redu, Ali, […]Continue Reading ...
http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/artist-manipulates-48-pools-of-water-with-her-mindContinue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."