By Max Igan – Surviving the Matrix – Episode 277 – American Voice Radio, December 16th, 2016 – http://thecrowhouse.comContinue Reading ...
Source: mintpressnews.com Rupert Murdoch attends the WSJ. Magazine 2014 Innovator Awards at MoMA on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, in New York. (Photo by Andy Kropa/Invision/AP) Besides sounding like the introduction to a wince-worthy conspiracy quip, the most elementary answer is also nauseatingly cliche as an explanation for the penchant the U.S. government displays for […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Wakingtimes With all the mainstream media mental junk food now feeding humanity almost daily guaranteed lies in order to secure the stated agendas of the new world order, I want to pose a divider question. That’s a name I made up for a question that is sure to divide people. Nevertheless, a question that […]Continue Reading ...
By Natasa UN general assembly held in New York these days was not only about Putin’s and Obama’s disagreements, it was also about implementation of Global Sustainable Development Goals, called Agenda 30, which are to be reached by 2030. You can read about these goals here. At first glance these goals sound quite good and humane as […]Continue Reading ...
By Natasa There is still an ongoing debate on the internet about what happened on 9/11. Today, here in Europe we are overwhelmed with masses of people seeking refuge. Does anyone asks why it came so far? I think that 9/11 incident holds some important answers to the problems we face today. Watch this brilliant […]Continue Reading ...
by Vladan Cukvas Slavoj Žižek once wrote a book titled “Living in the end times”. Although the title of this essay echoes some of the things Žižek identified as end times the essay is not about Žižek or about any of his books. I want to write about political dissidence and about the case of […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."