U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zemalja se može pohvaliti činjenicom da njihovi stanovnici u prosijeku imaju bogatstvo od 100.000 dolara godišnje. Među tim zemljama su Australija, Austrija, Belgija, Kanada, Danska i Francuska. Pitanje je zašto su neke zemlje tako bogate a neke veoma siromašne? 2O najsiromašnijih zemalja na svijetu su Demokratska Republika […]Continue Reading ...
Source “It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal […]Continue Reading ...
Collapse, directed by Chris Smith, is an American documentary film exploring the theories, writings and life story of controversial author Michael Ruppert.Continue Reading ...
By Natasa Here in Scandinavia we don’t lack food, we don’t lack roof over our heads and we don’t lack clothes. Life is quite comfortable in Scandinavia. We have so much, but we still buy and buy. We throw out food that could be eaten and things that still can be used. We are literally […]Continue Reading ...
Video from OXFAM Around the world, the gap between the rich and poor is spiralling out of control. Extreme inequality is not accidental or inevitable – it’s the result of deliberate policy choices by people in power. Together we must EvenItUp and stop inequality from undermining our fight against poverty:Continue Reading ...
Source: vigilantcitizen.com The magazine The Economist published an issue named “The World in 2015″. On the cover are odd images : A mushroom cloud, the Federal Reserve in a game called “Panic” and much more. I wouldn’t normally dedicate an entire article analyzing the cover of a publication, but this isn’t any publication. […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem... 0.81 views per day
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media... 0.38 views per day
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not... 0.35 views per day
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos... 0.33 views per day
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo... 0.27 views per day
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus... 0.25 views per day
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević 0.20 views per day
- Poslije svega ostaje ljubav Danas sam bila na godišnici smrti jedne veoma drage oso... 0.13 views per day
- Once Upon a Time in Balkans – Lessons From Yugoslav War Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on... 0.12 views per day
- Magic Mushrooms Finally Being Accepted As Viable Treatment For Depression Source: 0.11 views per day
- Dokumentarni film “Thrive” – šta znamo i ne znamo o našem društvu? "Thrive" je nekonvencionalni dokumentarni film koji pok... 0.11 views per day
- Psychology of obedience! Psychology of obedience and war! Wa... 0.11 views per day
- Grbava staza iskrene spoznaje Napisao 0.09 views per day
- Sezona šipka Jesen je prepuna plodova koji su puni vitamina i koje u... 0.08 views per day
- Brainwashing versus Education: The West Spreads “Intellectual Idiocy” This is a well written article and pretty realistic obs... 0.08 views per day
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."