Objavila Nataša Zašto čovječanstvo iz dana u dan trpi ratove, tlačenje, genocid, robovlasništvo i mnoge druge muke? Zadnja vijest u medijima je da se u našoj hrani nalaze mikroskopske čestice plastike koje naravno uopšte nisu dobre za naše zdravlje. To je jedna od stvari o kojima alternativni mediji, aktivisti i oni koji se pitaju tupe […]Continue Reading ...
The Stanford Prison Experiment, a dramatic simulation study of the psychology of imprisonment and one of the best known psychology experiments ever undertaken. Dr. Zimbardo takes us through the Stanford Prison Experiment, in which healthy college students are transformed into unstable prisoners and brutal prison guards within days by the power of the situation in […]Continue Reading ...
What is human nature? Is it in our nature to be aggressive or to be cooperative? Engines of Domination offers a theory of political power as a tool for making tools of human beings — an engine that converts human energy into authority and privilege for the rulers. Invented in the Bronze Age, brilliantly refined […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Stormcloudsgathering What percentage of people would obey if they were ordered to commit murder? The answer might surprise you. Milgram’s Obedience to Authority Experiment 2009 1/3Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- New Italian Documentary About Chemtrails! Chemtrails the secret war “ This docum...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Research Reveals How Sugar CAUSES Cancer Written By:
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."