By Natasa Most people are not aware of this, but oil (petroleum) is actually all around us. Most of the products we use in our everyday lifes are made of oil or oil derivatives. Did you know that sunglasses, clothes, detergents, makeup, shoes, paint and many other thing are made from oil? I was quite […]Continue Reading ...
Source: mintpressnews.com Rupert Murdoch attends the WSJ. Magazine 2014 Innovator Awards at MoMA on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, in New York. (Photo by Andy Kropa/Invision/AP) Besides sounding like the introduction to a wince-worthy conspiracy quip, the most elementary answer is also nauseatingly cliche as an explanation for the penchant the U.S. government displays for […]Continue Reading ...
By Nataša Film maker Adam Curtis, creator of “The Century Of The Self” and “The Power Of Nightmares“, have made another informative documentary about the things that go on behind the political curtain, the things that we do not hear about in everyday news. This time the story revolves around Afganistan, the land that we […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- New Italian Documentary About Chemtrails! Chemtrails the secret war “ This docum...
- Research Reveals How Sugar CAUSES Cancer Written By:
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."