David Cameron introduces a new term into war on terrorism discourse. Image: www.allriot.com At his recent address to UN, delivered on 25/9-14, David Cameron introduces a whole new term into “the fight against terrorism” vocabulary. He talks of “non-violent extremism” suggesting that UN should support the fight against this new kind of treat to global […]Continue Reading ...
Accelerated Crash Course (ACC) 2014Continue Reading ...
Read article hereContinue Reading ...
Recently published interview with Prof. James F. Tracy, where he talks about ongoing manipulation of public opininon and how questioning recent political events and wars can put you on the black list as being a conspiration theorist or just plainly as being out of touch with reality.Continue Reading ...
On Monday night in Syria, U.S. planes began bombing ISIS targets, in addition to a couple of al Qaeda affiliates (they just keep popping up, don’t they?). This action is only the most visible and recent part of what has become a comprehensive strategic disaster for the United States. Despite not being able to articulate […]Continue Reading ...
Det er dyrt at låne i banken, og skal de blive billigere for forbrugerne, bliver bankerne nødt til at sænke personalEomkostningerne markant. Sådan lyder det i en ny rapport…>>>Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- The Extended Mind – Mind Beyond the Brain (Sheldrake Series #3) <...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."