Posted by Natasa What is the “Human game”? Adressing future therapists, in a calm an humorous way Alan Watts inspires us to ask questions and to wonder about the reality of our social world. How to approach children? Is science of psychology and psychotherapy possible? What is art? How do we get creative people? … […]Continue Reading ...
Spencer Cathart je napravio moćan dokumentarac o svijetu koji vidi oko sebe. Mlad i strastan on vidi stvari onakve kakve jesu i u svom kratkom filmu koji traje samo 8 minuta uspio je da prikaže trenutno stanje stvari postavljajući pitanja o našim shvatanjima slobode, obrazovanja, politike, moći, statusa, klime i o našem odnosu prema prirodi […]Continue Reading ...
How many times have you heard the line: “We live in amazing times”? I’ve read it many times and amazing they are. It is like coming back home to find out how sweet the feeling of belonging is and how humbling the feeling of greatness of being alive is – of being a part of […]Continue Reading ...
Always inspiring thoughts from philosopher Alan Watts:Continue Reading ...
What a day! Have you ever wondered about how profoundly beautiful and confusing this world is? When modern living is setting the pace of life it sure is difficult to find time to appreciate it as it is. Just to watch the sky and the clouds that move around it. No, we have to get things […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."