The Corporation is a Canadian documentary from 2003. The film was nominated for over 26 international awards. It won the World Cinema Audience Award: Documentary at the Sundance Film Festival, 2004, along with a Special Jury Award at theInternational Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam (IDFA) in 2003 and 2004. It is currently being shown at the Copenhagen CPH:DOX film festival.
The Corporation examines and criticizes corporate business practices, and it goes as far as comparing these pracices with a clinical diagnosis of a psychopathy. Modern Corporations are using people, they are disregarding their needs, safety and feelings all for the sake of profit.
October 2, 2015
August 28, 2015
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."