We have been told a great lie about capitalism — that everyone who works hard in life will be successful, make a lot of money, and have a good life. So why is it that most of us wake up on Monday morning with groggy heads, grab some coffee to stir our minds, and go off to jobs that make money for someone else?
Think about it. The logic of corporate capitalism is for owners to “invest” their money in the work that other people do, then get a “return on investment” as all that effort creates value in the world.
Or said more simply, you get up in the morning and go to work to make money for billionaires.
November 5, 2015
September 17, 2015
September 9, 2015
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search by category:
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/ideagenerator.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-quotes/index.php on line 385
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."