It has become a common knowledge that sugar is not that good for our health. Most people today realize that and they try to avoid sweets as much as they can. We know that sugar is bad for our teeth, but imagine what it can do to our gut.
Food industry has been using sugar to enhance the flawour of many different savory foods for many years now. In some food products there is so much sugar that they should be labeled as sweets instead. The problem is that most people don’t know that they are consuming large amounts of sugar every day by eating processed foods and that the only way to be sure about your own sugar intake is to make your own food from scratch.
The following are three documentaries that explain how sugar affects us and our brain and how its addictive nature has been used by food industry to make us hooked to their products. Furthermore, these documentaries talk about the connection between consumption of sugar and disease.
How sugar affects the brain?
December 13, 2015
August 26, 2015
December 26, 2014
October 17, 2014
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."