Source: Naturalnews.com Are you hooked on social media or use it to promote your business or cause, but are sick and tired of the Left-wing tyrannical censorship of either your posts or those of real news organizations that Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo and others have arbitrarily deemed “fake?” Never fear. There are alternatives already out […]Continue Reading ...
“Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview” is a documentary exploring the depths of the current human condition and the emergence of a worldview that is recreating our world from the inside out. “Crossroads” won the 2013 Free Speech Award by American Insight: Weaving together insights and findings from biology, psychology, network science, systems science, […]Continue Reading ...
Read article hereContinue Reading ...
You are amazing! You are amazing and don’t let anyone tell you something different, not even your mind! You are reading this because you are a seeker, you are this wonderful curious being that wants to know about the world. Most of our questions arise out of not being completely satisfied with what we […]Continue Reading ...
By Natasa Here in Scandinavia we don’t lack food, we don’t lack roof over our heads and we don’t lack clothes. Life is quite comfortable in Scandinavia. We have so much, but we still buy and buy. We throw out food that could be eaten and things that still can be used. We are literally […]Continue Reading ...
Source: http://syriza.net.gr Alexis Tsipras’ “open letter” to German citizens published on Jan.13 in Handelsblatt, a leading German language business newspaper Most of you, dear Handesblatt readers, will have formed a preconception of what this article is about before you actually read it. I am imploring you not to succumb to such preconceptions. Prejudice was never a […]Continue Reading ...
Read the aricle in the Waking TimesContinue Reading ...
What a day! Have you ever wondered about how profoundly beautiful and confusing this world is? When modern living is setting the pace of life it sure is difficult to find time to appreciate it as it is. Just to watch the sky and the clouds that move around it. No, we have to get things […]Continue Reading ...
New dinosaur seven times bigger than T. rex discovered in Argentina “An enormous species of dinosaur, which weighed more than a Boeing 737, has been discovered by scientists who claim the beast was so large it would have feared nothing …”Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem... 0.81 views per day
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media... 0.38 views per day
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not... 0.35 views per day
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos... 0.33 views per day
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo... 0.27 views per day
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus... 0.25 views per day
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević 0.20 views per day
- Poslije svega ostaje ljubav Danas sam bila na godišnici smrti jedne veoma drage oso... 0.13 views per day
- Once Upon a Time in Balkans – Lessons From Yugoslav War Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on... 0.12 views per day
- Magic Mushrooms Finally Being Accepted As Viable Treatment For Depression Source: 0.11 views per day
- Dokumentarni film “Thrive” – šta znamo i ne znamo o našem društvu? "Thrive" je nekonvencionalni dokumentarni film koji pok... 0.11 views per day
- Psychology of obedience! Psychology of obedience and war! Wa... 0.11 views per day
- Grbava staza iskrene spoznaje Napisao 0.09 views per day
- Sezona šipka Jesen je prepuna plodova koji su puni vitamina i koje u... 0.08 views per day
- Brainwashing versus Education: The West Spreads “Intellectual Idiocy” This is a well written article and pretty realistic obs... 0.08 views per day
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."