Posted by Natasa Underneath people’s comfortablely mundane existance is the real mystery! Nature has provided everything for us to live and share in simplicity, community and oneness. When we separate ourselves from the univers/earth energy we become poisoned and jaded and trapped into cultural conformity and isolation. “The opposite of courage in our society is […]Continue Reading ...
By Nataša Slovenian philosopher and social critic Slavoj Žižek talks about dangers of political correctnes, and the confusion it creates when we look at the power relationships in all aspects of life. Having a friendly relationship with your boss is fine, but according to Žižek this kind of relationship makes it ever more difficult to protest […]Continue Reading ...
Source: The Guardian By Paul Verhaeghe We tend to perceive our identities as stable and largely separate from outside forces. But over decades of research and therapeutic practice, I have become convinced that economic change is having a profound effect not only on our values but also on our personalities. Thirty years of neoliberalism, free-market […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Stormcloudsgathering What percentage of people would obey if they were ordered to commit murder? The answer might surprise you. Milgram’s Obedience to Authority Experiment 2009 1/3Continue Reading ...
Rollo May was a existential psychotherapist who emphasized philosophic rather than psychopatological aspects of the human condition. In the following interview he talks about his views and about what the humanity is facing on the level of culture. Anxiety is seen as a driving force that motivates creativity and the will to act and do […]Continue Reading ...
by Zen Gardner So many are asking, “What can I do? How can I make a difference? How do I go about helping to effect the changes the world so direly needs?” Good questions. I repeatedly say to people to get conscious and you’ll know what to do. What does that mean? Gain empowering knowledge […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Mercola.com By Dr. Mercola Many aches and pains are rooted in brain processes that can be affected by your mental attitude and emotions. While the mechanics of these mind-body links are still being unraveled, what is known is that your brain, and consequently your thoughts and emotions, do play a role in your experience […]Continue Reading ...
Always inspiring thoughts from philosopher Alan Watts:Continue Reading ...
Source: Naturalnews.com Hypnosis is at work all around us, shining bright through the liquid crystal display (LCD) screen of the television set. Companies spend extraordinary amounts of money to make you think you need their product and they use any form of mass media, from the pixels on the TV to the ink in the magazine […]Continue Reading ...
The Stanford Prison Experiment, a dramatic simulation study of the psychology of imprisonment and one of the best known psychology experiments ever undertaken. Dr. Zimbardo takes us through the Stanford Prison Experiment, in which healthy college students are transformed into unstable prisoners and brutal prison guards within days by the power of the situation in […]Continue Reading ...
By Nataša „Oh, Great Spirit, keep me from ever judging a man until I have walked a mile in his mocasines „ Sioux prayer In 1969 a school teacher Jane Eliot, after being shocked by the murder of Martin Luther King, decided to teach her primary school students about racism in a quite an unconventional […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Huffingtonpost.com It is now one hundred years since drugs were first banned — and all through this long century of waging war on drugs, we have been told a story about addiction by our teachers and by our governments. This story is so deeply ingrained in our minds that we take it for granted. […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Collective-evolution.com When you were little, were you afraid of the dark? Most of us were. And I doubt we ever thought to question this fear. We were almost naturally taught to be afraid of the dark, because the dark is full of unknown things that might hurt us. But what usually happened when you […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Helpguide.org If you’ve gone through a traumatic experience, you may be struggling with upsetting emotions, frightening memories, or a sense of constant danger. Or you may feel numb, disconnected, and unable to trust other people. When bad things happen, it can take a while to get over the pain and feel safe again. But […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem... 0.81 views per day
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media... 0.38 views per day
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not... 0.35 views per day
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos... 0.33 views per day
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo... 0.27 views per day
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus... 0.25 views per day
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević 0.20 views per day
- Poslije svega ostaje ljubav Danas sam bila na godišnici smrti jedne veoma drage oso... 0.13 views per day
- Once Upon a Time in Balkans – Lessons From Yugoslav War Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on... 0.12 views per day
- Magic Mushrooms Finally Being Accepted As Viable Treatment For Depression Source: 0.11 views per day
- Dokumentarni film “Thrive” – šta znamo i ne znamo o našem društvu? "Thrive" je nekonvencionalni dokumentarni film koji pok... 0.11 views per day
- Psychology of obedience! Psychology of obedience and war! Wa... 0.11 views per day
- Grbava staza iskrene spoznaje Napisao 0.09 views per day
- Sezona šipka Jesen je prepuna plodova koji su puni vitamina i koje u... 0.08 views per day
- Brainwashing versus Education: The West Spreads “Intellectual Idiocy” This is a well written article and pretty realistic obs... 0.08 views per day
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."