‘Bavim se ovim poslom zadnjih 15 godina. Dokazi koji su nam prezentirani na jasan način pokazuju kako su zaključci službene istrage u potpunosti kriviContinue Reading ...
One of the best talks on cannabis. Very relevant and inspiring talk from Max Igan (The Crowhouse)! Listen and share!Continue Reading ...
Source: SusanRosenthal.com Image by John Ledger In the normal course of its functioning, capitalism deprives, injures, sickens and kills millions of people. What prevents the dispossessed from rising up to end this oppressive social arrangement? To sustain itself, the ruling class erects institutions of social control backed by ideas that justify the way things […]Continue Reading ...
Published by NatašaContinue Reading ...
Spencer Cathart je napravio moćan dokumentarac o svijetu koji vidi oko sebe. Mlad i strastan on vidi stvari onakve kakve jesu i u svom kratkom filmu koji traje samo 8 minuta uspio je da prikaže trenutno stanje stvari postavljajući pitanja o našim shvatanjima slobode, obrazovanja, politike, moći, statusa, klime i o našem odnosu prema prirodi […]Continue Reading ...
Source: vigilantcitizen.com The magazine The Economist published an issue named “The World in 2015″. On the cover are odd images : A mushroom cloud, the Federal Reserve in a game called “Panic” and much more. I wouldn’t normally dedicate an entire article analyzing the cover of a publication, but this isn’t any publication. […]Continue Reading ...
“Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview” is a documentary exploring the depths of the current human condition and the emergence of a worldview that is recreating our world from the inside out. “Crossroads” won the 2013 Free Speech Award by American Insight: Weaving together insights and findings from biology, psychology, network science, systems science, […]Continue Reading ...
By Nataša Film maker Adam Curtis, creator of “The Century Of The Self” and “The Power Of Nightmares“, have made another informative documentary about the things that go on behind the political curtain, the things that we do not hear about in everyday news. This time the story revolves around Afganistan, the land that we […]Continue Reading ...
Spencer Cathcart made this amazing documentary about the world he sees around him. He is young and passionate and sees things as they are. His documentary is published on 27. of january and has already been seen by more than million people and is translated to many languages. I thank Spencer for bringing these pictures […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Collective-evolution.com When you were little, were you afraid of the dark? Most of us were. And I doubt we ever thought to question this fear. We were almost naturally taught to be afraid of the dark, because the dark is full of unknown things that might hurt us. But what usually happened when you […]Continue Reading ...
by Zen Gardner This concept eludes public awareness to a scary degree. It’s similar to the reality of false flag operations, the epitome of carefully planned societal manipulation by unseen forces who have no regard for the human condition other than to control it at any cost. This is so very similar to the slogan […]Continue Reading ...
Search by category:
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem... 0.81 views per day
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media... 0.38 views per day
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not... 0.35 views per day
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos... 0.33 views per day
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo... 0.27 views per day
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus... 0.25 views per day
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević 0.20 views per day
- Poslije svega ostaje ljubav Danas sam bila na godišnici smrti jedne veoma drage oso... 0.13 views per day
- Once Upon a Time in Balkans – Lessons From Yugoslav War Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on... 0.12 views per day
- Magic Mushrooms Finally Being Accepted As Viable Treatment For Depression Source: 0.11 views per day
- Dokumentarni film “Thrive” – šta znamo i ne znamo o našem društvu? "Thrive" je nekonvencionalni dokumentarni film koji pok... 0.11 views per day
- Psychology of obedience! Psychology of obedience and war! Wa... 0.11 views per day
- Grbava staza iskrene spoznaje Napisao 0.09 views per day
- Sezona šipka Jesen je prepuna plodova koji su puni vitamina i koje u... 0.08 views per day
- Brainwashing versus Education: The West Spreads “Intellectual Idiocy” This is a well written article and pretty realistic obs... 0.08 views per day
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."