Spencer Cathcart made this amazing documentary about the world he sees around him. He is young and passionate and sees things as they are. His documentary is published on 27. of january and has already been seen by more than million people and is translated to many languages.
I thank Spencer for bringing these pictures and words together in an inspiring poem that will make you feel the pain and suffering inflicted on the peoples of the earth reminding us that what we really want is love, joy and happiness, but we are dulled by the world of media and pointles material game that blurs our vision and keeps us asleep.
As he says, many of us may be lucky to live 80 years but the earth has been here for billions of years and it will continue. The question is whether or not we will make it.
“We have mastered the act of killing. Now let’s master the joy of living”
January 2, 2017
September 28, 2016
September 18, 2016
March 31, 2016
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search by category:
The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Zašto su neke zemlje bogate a neke siromašne? U svijetu trenutno ima 196 zemalja. Najbogatijih 25 zem...
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media Source: Vigilantcitizen Programming Through Mass Media...
- Vrijeme promjena i kako ostati normalan u nenormalnom sistemu? Napisala Nataša Iz dana u dan ovaj svijet pos...
- The Century of Deceit – Revealing the Abuse of Psychology in Promoting Consumerism By Nataša Many people today are not...
- Grlite drveće i bolje ćete se osjećati – i to ne samo zato što ćete sami sebi biti smiješni! Prije par godina sam prvi put čula za iscjeliteljske mo...
- Miholjsko ljeto u čarobnoj šumi Napisala Nataša Jedan od najboljih načina da se opus...
- Na selu smo pronašli sebe Napisao Nenad Blagojević
Once upon a time there was this amazing land, placed on mountainous Balkan Peninsula, called Yugoslavia, built on ideas of brotherhood, equality and sharing. I grew up there living together side by side with many cultures and religions. I had wonderful childhood.
“First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
"Let me not prey to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them."